Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 06:58
Well Nana will try again later but it aplears Truth social doesnt want to post memes with the word Nazi in it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 March, 07:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is what im getting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 March, 09:07
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I can post today just not pics.
Pics have been posting there fine until this morning and others seem to be posting theirs so idk.

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
They are having issues, they let ALOT of people on yesterday and they are working on increasing their data load, they put out a statement on it, hang tight, they are working on it.
10:00 AM - Mar 15, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MiSuzieQ in this post can reply
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
15 March, 11:33
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
15 March, 11:37
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
🤗😟 I'm Sorry

15 March, 11:03
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
Yeah I figured. It will be an ongoing process,