Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well Nana will try again later but it aplears Truth social doesnt want to post memes with the word Nazi in it
06:58 AM - Mar 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
15 March, 09:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I read something yeaterday about truth updating/moving things to new/additional hardware today. Updates to timeline or posting was going to be slow and problematic. I am not on Truth yet .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
15 March, 09:08
I'm getting the same thing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 09:09
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Thanks for sharing

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 March, 07:29
This is what im getting

15 March, 09:07
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I can post today just not pics.
Pics have been posting there fine until this morning and others seem to be posting theirs so idk.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
15 March, 07:06
THANKS FOR THE POST AND CAN ANYONE ELSE ON TRUTH SOCIAL RIGHT ABOUT NAZIS?

15 March, 09:09
In response James Dean to his Publication
Turns out I cant post any pics this morning no matter what they say

Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
15 March, 07:05
interesting...