Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 March, 12:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
πŸ™This is what needs to be A New Normal everywhere possible πŸ˜‹
03:07 AM - Mar 15, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
15 March, 01:41
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
It's written in the Book of Revelation that this will be a fact in during the millennial reign. I can't wait! No one will lay on their backsides to exist from the hard work of another. All will plant and work their own gardens. God has a Plan for the Ages.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
15 March, 01:57
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
πŸ˜ƒ yes yes yes pleeease... πŸ™ let it be so. Hard purposeful + rewarding work is not like 'other' work, it's pleasurable and can be very, tasty also😁.

Dottie French @DotOn777
15 March, 12:26
I imagine:

If neighbors confer, all around the World...
which, isn't that big, BTW...
there would be a smaller need for $money$~at least for food. Initial investment$ and start-up costs, routine maintenance.

Huh. Respect given from each perspective.

Would EVERYONE be ready for complete harmony in our food sources?
We need some work, here.🧐

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
15 March, 12:19
What a dream! πŸ‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯¦πŸ₯•πŸ‡πŸ“πŸ’πŸŽπŸ‹

15 March, 01:31
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I like to dream, I dream big (and why not?!) because maybe... it might just serve as a 'seed' 🌱 for manifestation...😁☺️🌳

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
15 March, 12:18
except now i am on the carnivore diet!

15 March, 01:15
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
😞!

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 March, 12:18
Love this! If we fully leverage God’s design, nobody goes hungry, nobody suffers.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 March, 12:19
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
Exactly! πŸ˜Šβœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

15 March, 01:14
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
πŸ‘I totally Agree... and it IS sooo very doable ... if ... we were all willing to offer and share whatever our personal capabilities/knowledge holds, that'll help to build much needed Cooperative Neighborhoods. I know next to nothing about gardening but I would be more then willing πŸ™ to help another in their garden☺️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 March, 12:16
Love it! ❀️