Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
15 March, 03:20
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
and generosity within your neighborhood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 March, 12:15
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
Exactly! 😊 I have a neighbor who loves jalapenos, last summer I surprised him with a bag of about 100 of them and it made him so happy! I started planting fruit trees outside our property fence line too..."if you're hungry, pick what you need."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
15 March, 03:17
I started when i saw ,i got my own! Many more like me. the awakening brings change,it brings people back to Earth.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 March, 12:10
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Way to go! 👍🏻 Have always had a backyard garden, I love growing my own food and sharing that passion. Love helping others get started too. Was such a happy day when my daughter asked for help building a veggie garden for her family in the backyard. 😊

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
15 March, 03:07
🙏This is what needs to be A New Normal everywhere possible 😋

Dottie French @DotOn777
15 March, 12:26
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I imagine:

If neighbors confer, all around the World...
which, isn't that big, BTW...
there would be a smaller need for $money$~at least for food. Initial investment$ and start-up costs, routine maintenance.

Huh. Respect given from each perspective.

Would EVERYONE be ready for complete harmony in our food sources?
We need some work, here.🧐

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
15 March, 01:41
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
It's written in the Book of Revelation that this will be a fact in during the millennial reign. I can't wait! No one will lay on their backsides to exist from the hard work of another. All will plant and work their own gardens. God has a Plan for the Ages.