Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I like Anonup. Gab has technical freedom of speech, but I feel this has more of true cultural freedom. I like Gab, and want it to succeed. Having multiple communities is just fine. As a content creator, there is a sweet spot of around 10k-100k followers where it is fun and manageable.
07:50 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
yogini dancer @yoginidancer
06 February, 10:59
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Great to see you here. I'm following your Telegram channels which referred me here, and I am happy to see your writing among the forwards, and to be able to engage is a plus!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
01 February, 10:32
I compare Gab is like where the cool kids hang out and AnonUp is like where the locals hang out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Akasha Light @Nymisis
01 February, 09:18
i agree i enjoy this platform....i also use telegram it has news feeds i follow..i enjoy this more...

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
01 February, 07:54
I'm useing both platforms but Anonup is better. Gab just has too many issues during normal hours.

Jess Q17 @The_Gr8Awake17
01 February, 07:55
In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication
I agree! I love Anonup! its been my go to!!!! I feel more at home here than the other forums!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
01 February, 07:53
I gave up on gab would not load

Sara McNeil @SaraMae76
01 February, 07:53
i have gab ad well, but my news feed never updates. similar to here but the connection is better. i have a hard time even logging into gab.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
01 February, 07:50
Gab isn't working well for Australians - our brown cable? I don't know.

I'm glad you are here!