Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
14 March, 08:26
Ive been told many thing though the years, like i need professional help, Im brainwashed, Q is propaganda and i need to get a life…. im crazy, etc etc…. and I could give 2 shits what anyome thinks anymore… never really have.

I am a truth seeker, wiser than most, and its because I want my children and every child to have a childhood like mine, better than mine.

I want them to have True Freedom in their future… a future built on family values, faith, truth, and freedom without being posioned, indoctrinated, traumatized, and medicated!!

LEAVE OUR KIDS ALONE!!

this HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Beautifully said and we are blessed you are here. Your words are also why I am here. I want so much better for our children. They all deserve it. We cannot fail them. You are a great mom and a beautiful Christian.
12:14 AM - Mar 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it