Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
Ive been told many thing though the years, like i need professional help, Im brainwashed, Q is propaganda and i need to get a life…. im crazy, etc etc…. and I could give 2 shits what anyome thinks anymore… never really have.

I am a truth seeker, wiser than most, and its because I want my children and every child to have a childhood like mine, better than mine.

I want them to have True Freedom in their future… a future built on family values, faith, truth, and freedom without being posioned, indoctrinated, traumatized, and medicated!!

LEAVE OUR KIDS ALONE!!

this HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN…
08:26 PM - Mar 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
15 March, 12:59
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Fight to the Death for Life

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 March, 12:20
Amen.

1. You are not alone - you have all us here.
2. You are one of the few same people in the insane assylum that is our world (but not for much longer).

God please bless and protect the children, and make invincible those working hard to rescue them.

God bless you patriot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 March, 12:14
You are never alone . . . we all have the same experiences. It is OK when our focus is on the Lord.

Nail Drvr @Naildrvr

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Beautifully said and we are blessed you are here. Your words are also why I am here. I want so much better for our children. They all deserve it. We cannot fail them. You are a great mom and a beautiful Christian.