Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If the second dose of a vaccine is the lethal one, letting people get the first dose… then intervening… could be a motivating cultural lesson in not blindly trusting authority.
07:47 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Spencer Fillerup @Sfillerup
01 February, 08:53
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
How does one convince those who blindly follow. If the first dose isnt the harmful one, it makes it seem like its working for them. i have begged famil members not to take the vaccine but like the old addage goes, " you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make them drink". suggestions?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
01 February, 08:57
In response Spencer Fillerup to his Publication
I would say take it you have become Satan child, not take it and stay God's child!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JSW R2D2 @Luv2_Usa
01 February, 08:52
My nurse friends have received 2nd dose, the one wrote her account of how the second dose was really hard on her, spiked a high fever for a couple days and then body aches, but she works directly with those patients and says its better then what theyre going through. I also know she is a God follower and she said she prayed for days before she made the decision. For me i dont understand it, why have we allowed the vaccine to come full circle if patriots are in control, which I still think they are, it doesnt make any sense to me. I still will not get the vaccine, but through this whole deal

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
01 February, 08:56
In response JSW R2D2 to his Publication
it's obvious your nurse friend has no wisdom then

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
01 February, 08:43
Unfortunately, I don't think this is the case. Too many horror stories online, including the local Fakebook account my other half is a member of. The big test for those of us who won't succumb to the programme will be when we need to travel abroad either for pleasure or work...

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
01 February, 08:40
I thought of that too, but I know so many people who have already reveived BOTH doses😢 I am praying it is a placebo but who knows. I don't ever remember Trump advocating taking the vaccine and always pushed Hydroquloroquine (sp) and Zinc, which can actually be made at home. I trust his plan, but it may have to involve some casualties as we ARE in a war after all.....

Ros Richards @Seriosely
01 February, 08:35
good observation. Wow, we are really playing with fire here!!

Letras Sept @letrassept
01 February, 08:01
The vaccines could be just placebos... Like the virus is just a variant of influenza... Hopefully...

Ros Richards @Seriosely
01 February, 08:42
In response Letras Sept to his Publication
Not possible.. there are too many adverse reactions happening in the US and all around the world. From 1 or 2 doses.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
01 February, 07:50
Ts 12:02 1 2021

12 21 2 21

WOW....

this is amazing

33 33
🔥😇