Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
14 March, 01:38
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🚛🚛🚛

Pierre Delecto PANIC!!!
Deliciouso😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
14 March, 03:05
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I still think Tulsi is black hat and is setting the scene for a FF. Cabal will claim that Russia, in their invasion, damaged the containment of one of the labs and a disease will spread.

I also find it likely that Russia cleaned all these labs days before the invasion/liberation.

All these politicians who the public will blame are premeditated, intentional sacrifices by the Cabal (unbeknownst by the politicians who thought they were earning a seat at the table) to keep normies chasing wind and thinking they've captured the criminals. They are just puppets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
I agree with you completely She is in my state and is known as a phony. She’s hard left, WEF, CFR, has worked in Ukraine with the neo nazi boys, not a white hat at all. She might be singing for her supper.
06:42 PM - Mar 14, 2022
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it