Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
The Titanic Secret of Jekyll Island - ROBERT SEPEHR - YouTube

Jekyll Island is located off the coast of the state of Georgia, where a secret gathering of elite bankers and politicians took place in 1910 laying the found...

09:22 AM - Mar 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by IAM_Laura9 in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
08 April, 10:48
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
I had heard bits of this story some time ago but hadn't understood the depth of this scam.....VERY enlightening! Will share this several "sleepy" people.....RED PILL incoming!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NeOublie Never Forget @NeOublie17
21 March, 12:45
hey, we followed each other on twitter before the purge, also on here when it was wego.social I cant get on my old account so created this new one. hope you remember me🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 01:46
Look forward to watching.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
14 March, 11:04
The end of the video was the most telling. It seems to explain the evil influence that came over those 7 elites that conspired to create the Federal Reserve. But I never knew about the history of the evil giants that lived there and sacrificed babies on an altar. Or the fact that these men made their deal with the devil in a room sitting on top of that Blood Sacrafice Altar! How evil can you get!

Thank you for sharing. May God help us end their evil.

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
14 March, 11:42
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Yeah - it's pretty crazy!
If you watch more of his videos - he talks about giants
IMHO many of the giants can be thought of the Nephilim
What we need to do is connect what these entities are and why they did blood sacrifices. All throughout the world and through time preflood (antediluvian/antiquities) there are human sacrifices. Why?
Energetically - we're feeding something - and the ones who do the sacrificing are getting something in return.
Also, why did they "know" to use this Jekyll Island?
They seem to like "islands?" they are all from Manhattan.
I'm from Long Island so I find it interesting.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
14 March, 09:24
Mr. Sepehr has some good work behind him. I have watched many of his videos, very enlightening stuff!