Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Self-centred people will only wake up when they (collectively) lose what they value (status, money, reputation, privilege, authority). They don't care about truth, honour, dissent, liberties, justice.

If we all have to march through some difficult times in order to unify, so be it!
06:19 AM - Mar 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 March, 11:19
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
This is soooooo true. You hear a lot of “look at these gas prices. We’re not gonna be able to work, restaurants will close due to high food prices and people won’t be able to afford to even eat out.” Seriously???? People are dying, children are missing, the skies, water, food, are being poisoned, people lost loved ones due to a fake plandemic, people are dying defending this country, and ‘all you can worry about is gas prices and eating out?’. I just can’t.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
15 March, 04:09
People around us are still living in their old comforts of money, material, academic, professional pride. They follow religion but not God. Their humility is false and laced in pride/ego. Their concern for the poor comes from indoctrination and is false. You are right ... truth, honor, justice is not something they will fight for. Have been thinking unless something pokes their bubble, they may not awaken. I pray for them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Niece Nardini @niecen
15 March, 01:46
so beautifully written i have been trying to put this into words for months …. thank you Martin ❤️🙏

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
15 March, 01:19
It is hard to watch. But I will bend the knee in prayer for my country and our world. May God have the glory and I know He will win!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 March, 11:15
Yep! Seems like some may never join us on our
March!! Some dark hearts are not capable of love, peace, hope, truth and respect.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
14 March, 10:50
There has to be a narrative shift at some point, or this will drag out longer than everyone would like

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
14 March, 10:14
So very true. We need more servant leaders in this world and way less egos.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
14 March, 09:38
100%

in the end they will fight the peeps they admired and agreed with the most throughout this test no matter how critically wrong they both were over a loaf of bread.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 March, 09:19
BINGO- You Don’t Surrender To God - Until It Is Your only option!
Some of Us - Already Have…
Humility - Then Awakening
The “Love & Light”
crowd
Is in for a SHOCK!
The Awakening Process is Destructive & Jarring !
The TRUTH Dismantles YOU
Then
Sets U Free…
Buckle 🆙
You Aren’t thru the
WORST of It!
Its Much Bigger Than Some Corrupt politicians!
EVERYTHING is A Lie!
Q

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 March, 09:20
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
including Your Religion !!!

Not Important @Notimportant
14 March, 07:46
TRUTH!!!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 March, 07:43
no truer words spoken regarding self-centered people

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 March, 07:26

Awake Now @Awakenow
14 March, 07:18
Agreed.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 March, 07:16
This does not mean I cannot wish there was a "blanket party" civilian addition, sometimes. I believe the worst part is here are people arguing still for their masters. Sickening and sad at same time. At least some of us got to wake up, more or less, on our own terms. They gonna need us me thinks. Helping the same people that been cussing us for years is a true test and I pray I can pass.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 March, 07:08
Unfortunately, this is the truth, pain is necessary, wish it wasn't the case, but the programming runs deep, Americans are stubborn souls. May God bless and protect them all, open their minds, fill their hearts.

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
14 March, 06:58
Self righteous people going to church are just wasting time.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
14 March, 06:29
I feel sorry for them, but no. We have passed more than enough.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
14 March, 07:25
In response GOD WON to her Publication
The most important thing is that you tried and are continuing to try! We can take the horse to water, but we can’t make him drink! They will figure it out sooner or later! Just plant the seeds show them the symbolism to watch for and before long they will start paying attention.

Carey Lou @Careylou
15 March, 06:12
In response GOD WON to her Publication
Keep going - God will give you/us His strength to carry the Truth to the ones still asleep. You/we are not alone in this battle and remember Who wins! God bless

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
14 March, 04:43
You AWAKE, thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.
UNITED NOT DIVIDED.

It's time to WAKE up the FOOKING masses!!!!

WWG1WGA!!! 🤝

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 March, 04:32
We will be ready & waiting to give them a hand up when they hit rock bottom and recognize we have a world to save.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
14 March, 04:16
Some of us are willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING for truth, honor, dissent, liberties, and justice.

Not Important @Notimportant
14 March, 07:49
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
EVERY THING!!!
I AM AT THIS POINT!
Because it all means NO THING
WITHOUT TRUTH☀️

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
14 March, 04:13
why must we always wait for the self center people.....oh well...we wait

Trinkie Trinkie @Trinkie
14 March, 03:57
Reminds me of being in school and the teacher punishing the whole class for one students behavior.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
14 March, 04:21
In response Trinkie Trinkie to her Publication
That was always my biggest issue when my kids were little. Some of the teachers would punish the whole class for a few misbehaving. We are going through the same thing as a collective. This is the longest punishment too because they won't wake up.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 March, 03:51
Its fucked that we all have to suffer because stupid people wont give up their lollies and fancies and ego

theyre gonna fall so hard soon
I hope theyre watching this

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
14 March, 03:51
I'm afraid you're so right...

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
14 March, 03:48
Hard truth 🎯

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
14 March, 03:48
👍🏻

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
14 March, 03:33

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
14 March, 07:43
The way you articulate amazes me, you are gifted

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
14 March, 07:32
then so be it! good morning!