Michael M... donated @MycoalM
13 March, 04:26
from Code Red

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
hmm, I just connected the dots on other Q post's that had to do with Barry Hussein Obama..make sure you look at all 3 posts🤔
09:09 PM - Mar 13, 2022
In response Michael M... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bamachic4u in this post can reply
Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
13 March, 10:02
In response Donna Wright to her Publication
but what I can't figure out is the snake eating the head and the twin towers .. what does this have to do with Obama..can somebody please help me piece together?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
13 March, 10:02
and the infinity symbol

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 March, 09:25

Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
13 March, 09:11
you will see the 113/311 post From Mr Pool then Q-post 311 and 4098

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
13 March, 09:47
very good, Mr Pool=Phil Godlewski on TG