Only people mentioned by MycoalM in this post can reply
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
14 March, 01:02
In response Michael M... to his Publication
The arrest of Podesta!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Palmer @Dp4boyz
13 March, 09:18
3/13>HIDE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
13 March, 09:09
hmm, I just connected the dots on other Q post's that had to do with Barry Hussein Obama..make sure you look at all 3 posts🤔

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 March, 09:25
In response Donna Wright to her Publication

Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
13 March, 10:02
In response Donna Wright to her Publication
but what I can't figure out is the snake eating the head and the twin towers .. what does this have to do with Obama..can somebody please help me piece together?

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
13 March, 09:05

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
13 March, 06:20
bye bye dumn fuck

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
13 March, 05:24

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
13 March, 08:32
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL AN IN THE DARKNESS BIND THEM! Frodo Lives! We are All Frodo Now, as We Individually and Collectively Realized the True Source of Universal Love and Light WITHIN our Hearts and Work Together to Cast the Ring of Power into the Cracks of Doom. WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL! GOD WINS!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
13 March, 05:14
Gitmo has just the medicine for that traitor. Gallows 2022

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 March, 04:51
I hate to think of how many MSM Brainwashed are going to get their family boosted because Traitor Obama tweets that they should "even as cases go down." The SCAMdemic masks, tests and jabs must STOP!

Patriotic Bird @PatrioticBird
13 March, 04:50
This Q post and Obama Tweet did really hit me. I was not quite convinced about the Q coding stuff... Now I have no choice.... WIll be watching...

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
13 March, 05:24
In response Patriotic Bird to his Publication

beth thoele @Beth
13 March, 04:42
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You mean floppy mike Hussein

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 March, 04:36
Scratchy Throat via noose 😂

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 March, 04:35
😳😳

That's one of the first date codes that has really hit home.

Guess they do not think Big Mike is useful... so he doesn't get covid, yet...

Stella Bella @NasNas
13 March, 04:32
313...march 13th...