Only people mentioned by SuezQed in this post can reply
art hur @wlffld
26 March, 12:59
In response SuezQed !!! to her Publication
I had faith in the nrmbrg trials and the code that resulted until I watched Europa The Last Battle on bitchute. The trials failed us and there was no justice. Everythings a lie. Infuriates me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
20 March, 11:50
A friend of mine who is a nurse took the vac no matter what was shared with her. She truly believes this vax is a good thing. She told me she she gave the vax to other people. I don't believe all the medical staff are being properly informed. She wouldn't have taken it herself and give it to others if she truly believed it would cause harm to herself and others. I know some of you will say she should have known. Clearly, some of the nurses and doctors that died from taking the jab didn't know it would kill them. So somewhere along the line....maybe they were being lied to as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 March, 01:04
Believe it or not but…