Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 February, 10:22
Some will wake up today, complain about their hair, trying feverishly to hold on to that vehicle they love so much, hope everyone will like their outfit, maybe they're upset nobody did dishes after dinner last night, wonder how many likes their posts may get, feel like they don't get paid enough at their job or even dislike their boss, Meanwhile others will wake up and wonder, will I be harmed today, will somebody hurt me, will I die today, will today be the day I can thank someone for rescuing me, or even I hope today will be the last day of my torment, to the latter I say Hold On, You are never Alone, God has made a place for You, and there will be a place for You to have Peace, Happiness, and Joy forever, I am sorry You have endured so much, and I Pray I may be given Your Hurt this day, so that You may be lifted in the Joy that I undeservedly hold within, rescue is coming Your way, not everyone in this world is blind to Your suffering, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH, GOD SEES YOU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 10:33
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Father save the littlest ones first, the rest are strong enough to endure knowing rescue is underway for those little ones who never had a choice. 🙏🕊️🙏

https://youtu.be/zhCqJuXvo...
▶ White Lion - When the Children Cry (Official Music Video) [1989] - YouTube

Back to 80s ... One of the Best Music Videolittle childdry your crying eyeshow can I explainthe fear you feel insidecause you were borninto this evil worldwh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MiMi Warrior @AngelWarrior
12 March, 10:53
They knew back then what was going on & TRIED TELLING PEOPLE about what was being done to THE LITTLE CHILDREN!!!

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Yes they did, glad God has brought us here now. 🙌🕊️🙌
11:16 PM - Mar 12, 2022
In response MiMi Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
12 March, 11:30
AMEN & people KNOW what happened & is happening to OUR CHILDREN! #SaveTheChildren

13 March, 09:21
In response MiMi Warrior to her Publication
🙏🕊️🙏

12 March, 11:26
God uses us in ways we DON'T understand, He is so AMAZING! Praise God & now it's time for ALL OF US, WORLD WIDE, TO KEEP STANDING up, TOGETHER, in His Holy name & FIGHTING BACK against these #DSLuciferianCabalDEMONS until they are destroyed & be God's WARRIORS!
ThanQ James for revving up the Holy Spirit in me & hopefully others too, God Bless you 🙏 ❤
I FIGHT to #SaveTheBabiesChildren #EndChildHumanTrafficking #DestroyDScabal
#InJesusName we fight!