Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
12 March, 06:01
2020 PDJT: The virus came from CHY-NA

2022: Shpyl'Chyna, Lviv, Ukraine, Population 533 (2-14-2013)

WHO'S YOUR DADDY???
https://ceb.wikipedia.org/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
12 March, 04:39
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
and Gyorgy Schwartz delivered it, cuz that's what NAZI's do when HE's whole goal was to destroy America.
George Soros (Schwartz)
Hebrew: (שוורץ) סורוס ג'ורג'
Also Known As: "Soros György", "Schwartz György"
Birthdate: August 12, 1930
Birthplace: Budapest, Hungary
And Before your Blood pressure goes Sky high from thinking / reading about this POS. LOOK at the bottom of the pix 3) go ahead and sing Oh Canada, Oh Canada cuz the JUDGE banned the publication of the arrest BUT Canadian laws dont apply. I LOVE OUR Neighbors to the NORTH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ladybo 425 @Ladybo
12 March, 09:12
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Is he still in custody...???

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
I dont know, because it's sealed from prying eyes. If He is...HE would be in GITMO, cuz HE is a bonafide NAZI and there's no escaping from there. (Im still looking for the 'confirmation :)
09:22 PM - Mar 12, 2022
In response Ladybo 425 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply
Ladybo 425 @Ladybo
12 March, 09:24
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
I’ll do some diggin’ too...Thanks