Deb Cummings @lizdeb56
The bottom photo is of Jason Simpson, OJ’s first son from his marriage before Nicole.

In this photo, Jason is wearing the same black-knitted hat found at the crime scene. The prosecution introduced the hat under the premise of it belonging to the killer, and DNA analysis showed that the hat “contained hairs of an African American Male”, but could not link the hat to OJ Simpson.

The hat also contained hairs from a tan dog.

OJ did not have a dog.

Do I have your attention now?
07:36 PM - Mar 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by lizdeb56 in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
12 March, 08:41
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
That trial was so strange. Also, I was sure that OJ didn't do it. I have been wrong before but I was sure he didn't kill her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 March, 08:48
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Funny you say that bc that crossed my mind the other day. They could easily have been killed in a ritual murder or as was mentioned by OJ’s son who he then probably tried to protect. The slow car chase always made me wonder - it seemed like OJ was trying to get information or connect the dots bf taking a course of action.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
B_o Suarez @Bo_Suarez
12 March, 08:28
So his son helped him????

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
12 March, 07:51
Sorry for the crudeness but holy shit! If this is true, what he did to Nicole and her friend Ron Goldman, there is no excuse what so ever for doing what he did. To hate someone that much they need to put this individual in a straight jacket and/or execute. To think he is still loose. Those crime scene photos were absolutely dreadful.