Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 March, 10:29
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Special Agent Norma Jean!
Witness protection Mode! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 March, 10:45
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I posted similar pics a year ago, and was attacked and told I was a troll.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 March, 12:16
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

Celery Juicer @Emme
12 March, 05:00
They are both so, so beautiful and soft.

Celery Juicer @Emme
12 March, 04:59
She died at 36 in 1962. The numbers dont add up to these being the same person. She'd be 96.

Norma Shrock @Libra7
13 March, 10:39
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
Veronica had a teenage daughter! Veronica could be related to Marilyn though,in my opinion.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
13 March, 06:38
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
So is QE2.

CCq Researcher @CCqResearcher
12 March, 04:51
can't wait for the masks to come off.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
12 March, 04:48
and i hit it at the 17th like

Richie Richard @Richie
12 March, 04:43
The brow above thei
r left eye is identical.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
12 March, 11:59
You're implying Veronica was her daughter, right?

Lyda Ars @golden21
12 March, 11:45
I believe Veronica is still alive

Laritha Savage @Laritha
12 March, 11:51
In response Lyda Ars to his Publication
Probably. Maybe will return with witness protection release.

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
12 March, 05:14
In response Lyda Ars to his Publication
I pray that she is. Her reported death broke my heart.