Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
12 March, 08:45
ALL FACTS YET FB SAYS IT'S FALSE INFO"🤔🤔 https://www.facebook.com/r...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 March, 08:48
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
facebook is worthless. not relevant

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 March, 08:58
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
MANY SLEEPERS STILL ON FB" FB IS STILL AN ENEMY" JUST SAYN" WHETHER WORTHLESS IN SOME EYES OR NOT"

12 March, 09:08
not being critical

the answer though is to just stop using evil platforms and just stop recognizing the authority of all governments and stop using medical industry based on lies and stop sending your children to fake education, etc

I don't like to use it however there are limited platforms to reach the sleepers on...so I will go onto their battle ground to Fight if need be" Believe me I have been banned more times than i been on Fb in last 3 years however I must be doing something right that they try to silence me" so I continue this Battle PATRIOT"
09:11 AM - Mar 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
12 March, 09:18
I am permanently banned everywhere too

We do not need to wake normies anymore

Revelations is doing that now at a fevered pace

We just need to be way-showers.

The normies will fear speaking out or not paying taxes, etc. We need to do it so they follow

Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 March, 09:22

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 March, 09:50
A friend of mine keeps trying in frustration & I keep telling her we’re at the stage of letting nature take it’s course. Just share the info to plant the seed & walk away, you’ll feel better that you’re helping without the pain involved.