Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 February, 12:33
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I never wear a mask
I'm just fine
I was exposed to this over a year ago
Take off the masks
Now!

It shouldn't even be an issue at this point with all the studies showing how masks are more of a health risk & doctors touting HCQ- which IS a cure - who were persecuted & banned for telling the truth

And it violates your rights

Stop being so damn afraid - it's what "they" want, the ones who profess to be working for you & swear it's for your safety, but who have shown they *don't*care about you at all, only the power it gives them

Wake up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
01 February, 06:58
whoever printed this sounds stupid as fuck and makes us look stupid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
01 February, 06:57
well first off an educated person would say animals and humans cannot host the same type of viruses. specific viruses affect different animals.

but covid is just the regular flu tho

hope that answers any questions

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
01 February, 05:51
Way too much common sense here.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
01 February, 05:24
Exactly. However, you would have to do some research, critically think and trust your intuition. Sheeple lack these qualities due to cognitive dissonance. There is also a little thing you were given called free will. I will not be shamed for using my brain.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
01 February, 05:09
That should be posted on the door of every business great and small.