Sassy Dee @Sassypatriot2020
This "My fellow Americans..." tweet was tweeted at 7:17 on 1/6. I always thought this JFK account belonged to Trump because it carried the presidential seal. I had my notifications on for this one or I would've missed it. This account was removed in the purge.
07:46 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sassypatriot2020 in this post can reply
Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
02 February, 12:27
In response Sassy Dee to her Publication
I remember when this tweet first posted. TONS of us were all excited thinking this was "THE" tweet!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
01 February, 07:30
interesting thought...🤔 I would have not thought of that. but why not? it makes sense that he would have an alias account where he coukd slide some thjngs in. I didnt realize he(?) had posted this! Exciting!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
01 February, 06:50
I remeber seeing this on that morning & thinking that was the tweet. 💥🙏🏻💥

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
01 February, 06:06
yes, i remember, we all got kicked off together.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
01 February, 06:05
I miss this account too!!!

Angel Mother @AngelMother
01 February, 05:37
The White Rabbit girl also posted it that day. She said she was not able to discuss it, but that she would be posting something, then she posted that exact quote. I think she was deleted from Twitter that day or the next day. Where did she go?

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
01 February, 05:36
If you notice, the JFK Sr. account still had its blue checkmark before i got purged...I couldn't say if it still does now.

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
01 February, 05:34
This account used to be a certified blue check account under JFK Jr, account owner changed the name but not the @ part. They took the blue check about a year or two ago. i guess they got this one when they got mine.

Iam -JD @IamJD
01 February, 05:31
The drop never said what account would post it. Not sure if it was POTUS 45 or the real 46 or but it was a trusted account.

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
01 February, 05:22
He's on Gab, but it's a private account on it

Victoria Klump @KlumpforTrump
01 February, 05:20
Same. I was in DC when i saw it.

Gail Canty @Gcanty
01 February, 05:15
i thought this was the notification when i first saw it.

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
01 February, 04:11
And done in 30 from that date? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jan Smith @JanSmith219
01 February, 06:47
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
good call!! i hope so

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
01 February, 06:49
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
Thet would be wonderful! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
01 February, 03:47
I'm glad other people seen it too. No one mentioned it on twatter at the time. Exact wording as Q post. Q post does not mention it will come from President Trumps twitter but to look for twitter for the message. Thought I was loosing my mind at the time because nobody was mentioning it & yet everybody was waiting for it. 🤦‍♀️

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
01 February, 05:40
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I saw it too, and I was so excited/emotional/freaking out!
I still think it is what we were waiting for.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 February, 05:41
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
i remember alot of people were talking about it retweeting it

Digital Soldier @Digitalsoldier17
01 February, 03:40
i would say yes

Janaya Storm @Janaya_keks
01 February, 12:26
I caught this aswell. I tried showing it to people but they didnt believe it because it didnt come from Trump. but the Q post never said who would say it. plus it was Q post 55 and doesnt 55=jfk?

Sassy Dee @Sassypatriot2020
01 February, 12:48
In response Janaya Storm to her Publication
I'm not sure about the JFK and the numbers but the time and the fact that it was before the huge purge make me think this was it and the fact that it is exact from post 55 right down to the 5 periods.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
01 February, 12:50
In response Janaya Storm to her Publication
I shared it on Twitter when it was tweeted but few caught it.