Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
12 March, 10:05
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Hate to say it but, "bring the pain". Seems we still have a way to go before the sunlight breaks through the clouds (2023). I only know 2 other people in my sphere who are awake, everyone else fast asleep.
Food shortages will wake many, fall of MSM has to happen too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 March, 09:46
πŸ˜‚
Missed the Loop!
Off ramp now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
12 March, 09:41
I spy

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 March, 02:33
EBS coming, Restored Republic News soon, have 3 weeks of supplies during declass and unrest in (Especially) hotspot blue cities! Oops, blackout, no comms for 3 days while new satalite networks assume control of old mossad MSM systems, in addition to Tesla Energy switch. 😁

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
12 March, 01:44

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
12 March, 01:16
9.11 < > 3.11

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts