Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The idea of "waiting for truth" is a contradiction; truth is timeless and eternal. If I am waiting for an emotional state ("feeling of validation", say), then I might as well confer it upon myself immediately!
07:08 PM - Mar 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Counter Spell @Counterspell
11 March, 08:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
11 March, 07:28
you realize your waiting for something already here. its impressive how we can evolve in a short amount of time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 March, 07:22
So True! The Truth is already the Truth, I guess we are waiting for consequences as the Dishonest (who also know the truth is the truth yet they continue lying) play their Psycho games, they Project and they Gaslight while their masks are being ripped off one by one!!!

More Hopeful as we see those Masks being pulled off in a faster pace JUSSIE, and meet consequences👍 etc. (it seems🤨)🙏🤷‍♀️