Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
11 March, 07:32
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
gateway pundit has several documents from "way back machine" about this...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 March, 07:14
Never liked Loser Barry - he was promoted & pushed too much like Bill Clinton back in the day, & we know how well that went

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
11 March, 07:05
There’s still people who would vote for him

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
11 March, 03:50
Anyone else remember the case of Dr. Joseph Bar Moshe radio interview alerting about labs in Ukraine developing bioweapons?
I made a little thread week ago on my profile with most relevant info I could find, if anyone's interested.

#wwg1wga

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
11 March, 01:32

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
11 March, 07:31
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
3 images

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
11 March, 01:29

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
11 March, 01:14
🤔Makes me wonder if this is why we seen so many dog comms from Scavino. They were LABS.
This is my Bio Weapon Lab BTW. His farts keep everyone at bay.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
11 March, 01:15
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Awwww what a sweet boy! 💙
Thank you for sharing!!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
11 March, 01:01
Reminds me of this

11 March, 01:05
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Exactly!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
11 March, 12:54
send this posting to the un gal.

11 March, 01:00
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication