Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 March, 12:02
Looks like my uncle Paul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 March, 12:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Prove me Wrong! 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Why not? I would Love it to be true that Robin Williams is alive! And I would Love to Thank him for bringing joy and laughter into this household for many many years, and he still does. Mrs Doubtfire is still a favorite in this household!!! Brilliant man and actor, and it would be lovely to have him around still, anyways that is what is supposed to be revealed, right?!!!
12:24 PM - Mar 11, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
11 March, 12:26
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
eeeeek ...sorry for my post about movie but after seeing what i saw, i can't watch it now 🥴😑😔

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 March, 01:00

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
One day soon, the movies that once were, will be replaced with wholesome and good, no worries! I have a disabled son who has movies on daily for background, this just happens to be one he likes and laughs to!