Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 March, 05:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Mine worked on the railroad
totally .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 March, 01:45
🤣🤣😂Just gonna say, baphertranny.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glinda 2020 @Glinda2020
12 March, 09:28
More like Bruce Jenner

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
13 March, 08:51
In response Glinda 2020 to his Publication
How about we call this "Bruce Gender"! Sound good?

arba happihr @arba
12 March, 09:39
😂Uncle Paul Kennedy

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
11 March, 08:43
🤣😂

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 March, 07:43
😂

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
11 March, 07:34
Is this NWO fashion? Like Klaus Swabbbb🤢

Patriot GalCO @PatriotGalCO
11 March, 05:37
Paul (Red) B Fay Jr? 🤷‍♀️ Maybe? just a guess.

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
11 March, 05:01
😂😂😂😂

Mike Anon @Mike314
11 March, 03:46
This is what communists look like.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
11 March, 02:22
manish woman
feminine beta male
what the

Susan Nevolas @Susan1776
11 March, 01:53
My first thought was
Brienne of Tarth, Game of Thrones

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
11 March, 01:51
Okay... he doesn't look familiar to me..

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 March, 01:34
Paul McCartney is your uncle? Didn't know that.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
11 March, 04:34
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I thought he was the Walrus coo coo cachoo.

11 March, 01:32

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 01:17

11 March, 01:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This looks like the real Paul McCartney. Nice to see a new photo of him after so long.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 March, 04:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Billy Shears

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 01:16
Good morning VK!
Nana slow start.
How many trill packed minutes of 3-11-22 did Nana miss?

When I ask the last time where the canisters were, my answer was, "Our military are the best there is"
UN
Image of honeycombs.

Q Post 112

Important to archive.
Above & next drops have high probability of shutting down /pol/.
It is being safeguarded for these transmissions but not 100% secure.
Who owns /pol/?
Why is this platform being used?
What recent events almost occurred re: /pol/?
Why is this relevant?
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
Repeat.
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
More false flags imminent.
Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Above will have context as news unfolds.
Summarize and paint the picture.
Critical.
Q

Cher Real6119 @CherReal6119
11 March, 01:13
Rand Paul 😆

Happy Days @Sun2516
11 March, 01:02
When I first saw that information I thought it said,
“Facilities set up to deal with public health lizard’s.”🤔

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
11 March, 12:34
A british historian? no butt chin kek

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
11 March, 12:25
handsome, lol

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
11 March, 12:20
Shawshank redemption

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
11 March, 12:18
Dude...

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
11 March, 12:17
🤣

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
11 March, 12:17
What is that picture suppose to be in the back ground ?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 March, 09:15
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I believe that is the United Nations mural behind him depicting the rise of the New World Order
https://gnosticwarrior.com...

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
11 March, 12:16
L 12 P 16

Drop 1216
The world is watching.
Q

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
Prove me Wrong! 😜

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 March, 12:24
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Why not? I would Love it to be true that Robin Williams is alive! And I would Love to Thank him for bringing joy and laughter into this household for many many years, and he still does. Mrs Doubtfire is still a favorite in this household!!! Brilliant man and actor, and it would be lovely to have him around still, anyways that is what is supposed to be revealed, right?!!!

Not Important @Notimportant
11 March, 12:25
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
There is a REAL Ms. Doubtfire that this movie was made in honor of for the she/he satanic monster that was a child rapist, sacraficing murderer. I've lost my screen shots of it, anyone have it?
I used to love that movie, now i dispise what it truly stands got & why was made in the first place🤮🤢

Searching the search engines does not find it ...

Well, one things for sure, they are all on the record now as foooooking liars

Well, one things for sure, they are all on the record now as foooooking liars

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
11 March, 12:15
Shemales don't age well.