MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
It is time to revoke all consent to be governed
12:09 PM - Mar 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
11 March, 12:20
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
They push this through in the middle of the night! im ready to watch public hangings. Im tired of my taxes going to these unelected, treasonous crooks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 March, 12:41
In response Trump 2021 to his Publication
Best thing you can do is stop consenting to be governed. Stop paying taxes. Stop respecting any government authority

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
11 March, 12:13
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
This has to fucking stop already.
How can they just give themselves raises?
Who is in control of weather or not they get more money?
I don’t pay their salary anymore, but I have loved ones that do and shit like this infuriates the fuck out of me.

11 March, 12:19
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
it stops when it is ended as a practice and not a second sooner. government is not a workable concept. you must revoke consent to be governed