Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Scavino post @ 1:00 AM · Feb 1, 2021
03:03 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Soozie Q17 @Soozieq17
01 February, 04:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
That looks like my back yard today! (minus the panda) ❄️☃️🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle Truth @DivaMommy
01 February, 01:54
China 'rolled over'?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Mays @wLandJforAll
01 February, 01:57
In response Elle Truth to her Publication

President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
01 February, 10:53
People in China will be "liberated" under the control of CCP and be free and happy again.

Brianhalson WWG1WGA...MAGA @Brianhalson1
01 February, 08:50
🐼🐼🐼🐼As much as I love it , it is Nuts to put human emotions like ' playing joyfully ' , the Panda is just using the snow to clean the parts of its fur it cannot reach down its back and neck and was most likely is responce of an iritant , sorry for being a realist .🐼🐼🐼🐼

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
01 February, 09:47
In response Brianhalson WWG1WGA...MAGA to his Publication
While I appreciate your perspective, I’ve worked in wildlife rehabilitation for over 20 years. I have witnessed animals play and smile and present joyful in so many arbitrary ways. Pretty sure joy is not exclusive to humans. .... AND, I’m also pretty sure Dan Scavino wasn’t just trying to be fun-loving and cute. This is a message re the importance of today being that it is Freedom Day and there is a snowball effect taking place! Time to buy silver & help save our country from the corruption of the central banking system! Oh, and if you’re out if popcorn, it’s a goid day to grab some! 😊

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
01 February, 07:09

Phillip Des Witchalrdy @PresElectET
01 February, 06:25
is michael jackson back having fun 🤣🤣 #MJisalive .

Art Annu @ArtAnnu
01 February, 06:11
The Panda is falling - China

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
01 February, 06:03
China getting liberated from CCP?

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
01 February, 06:06
In response Rivers M18 to his Publication
wish my dad were alive to celebrate

Went D⚾️WN LOOKING @WentDownLooking
01 February, 06:03
EDGE OF SEVENTEEN

Stevie Nicks
https://youtu.be/Dn8-4tjPx...

ocularo ocularo @ocularo
01 February, 06:25
In response Went D⚾️WN LOOKING to her Publication
Q chord sequence?

Kody Bear @Kodybear
01 February, 06:00
China going down hill.

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
01 February, 05:56
Yeah. What is a rolly polly, Panda and what are Panda eyes?!!

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
01 February, 07:55
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
😔When you find out what panda eyes are, you will cry. Has tto do with raping children.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
01 February, 05:44
THINKING LIKE DAN WITH IMAGERY. CHINA'S ON A SLIPPERY SLOPE, GOING DOWN...👊

Yvonne Hart @Iefkuh
01 February, 04:43
Panda s are a symbol for the pedophile elite

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
01 February, 05:48
In response Yvonne Hart to her Publication
Dan's optics are typically based on Power Players. What about the Panda Express? Panda = China? Jives with a lot of Intel and other drops from yesterday and earlier this week!!! 🙏 The other pandas will go the way of the dinosaur next. Did you know Alibaba was one of the biggest child marketers... 😳 #wwg1wga

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
01 February, 04:16
1st vid too good not to dig into DS is afterall the
WH Deputy Chief of COMS ⤵️

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
01 February, 03:32
COMMS!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
01 February, 03:24
❤️So cuuuute!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
01 February, 03:37
So adorable! Sliding down....belly up.🤔
I immediately think of China, but it appears that pandas symbolize many different things, all of which seem apropos now....

Sharman Woll @SKWoll
01 February, 03:57
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
i LOVE PANDA BEARS ❤😊HE IS ADORABLE. LOOKS HAPPY. BUT I think there there is more tp this than....IDK BUT....i am Patient, Gentle & Kind. Yep i will wait. 💖❤😍

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
01 February, 04:06
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
I think it is a specific allusion to the fall & demise of the Chinese Communist Regime, with a possible reference to the stock market decline, along with the other symbolic aspects referenced in my attachment. 🤷‍♀️

Mark Michaels @Mark7185291
01 February, 03:23
China
Sliding downhill?
CCP ⬇️

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
01 February, 03:16
Break through the Clouds, We are Kids again~~
Feel the Joy of moment 💓

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
01 February, 03:07
I'm sure there is more to it BUT this is so CUTE!