EmmBee17 EmmBee17 @EmmBee17
Breaking. Antifa just owned on CNN that they are responsible for storming Capital Hill
this is huge. Truth OUT
02:37 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by EmmBee17 in this post can reply
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
02 February, 08:41
In response EmmBee17 EmmBee17 to her Publication
lolz a lot of memes are ruined erroneous spelling

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Incog Nito @UniteforGod
02 February, 07:00
FAKE! Spellings of Capitol and responsibility are INCORRECT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
02 February, 06:30
FAKE NEWS. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. DO NOT REPOST.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
02 February, 06:14
cnn needs to learn how to spellerate more gooder.

David Freidel @Grumpy_Ol_Dave
02 February, 06:13
This was from 1/7/21 proudly proclaiming the attack for antifa.

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
02 February, 06:08
Makes me ask the question who owns CNN now?

Cherie Humphreys @Cheriebaby
01 February, 08:08
Sadly this is fake

Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
01 February, 06:29
FAITHFUL AND TRUE!!! OUR GOD ALWAYS ALLOWS THE TRUTH TO BUBBLE UP.... GLORY TO GOD!!!

Wendy Drummond @wendrumm
01 February, 03:47
Of you're going to fake something, at least spell Capitol Hill correctly 🙄

Kristina Oak @Klo1218
01 February, 09:57
i believe this is phtotshopped.

President Biden @POTUS
01 February, 09:12
Y'all will believe anything Jesus Christ

Kristina Oak @Klo1218
01 February, 09:58
In response President Biden to his Publication
"President Biden"?? why are you here? to be a troll?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
01 February, 07:29
Sorry, hate to be a party pooper, but this CNN chyron has been fabricated. First, there's a juvenile spelling error - "RESPONSIBLITLY", and second, as much as I would love for this to happen on CNN, mainstream media is going to be taken down long before it starts telling the truth.

Angela Martin @Marangela
01 February, 05:47
They reported that in passing the day after the riot. Then, CNN as always, shoved it under the rug.

IronPatriot _RN @IronPatriotRN
01 February, 05:33
Pretty sure this is fake. It's spelled "Capitol."

Angela Martin @Marangela
01 February, 05:48
In response IronPatriot _RN to his Publication
No, it is NOT fake. It was a CNN ooops moment!

Angela Martin @Marangela
02 February, 07:33
In response IronPatriot _RN to his Publication
Have you ever known CNN to knoe how to spell? I saw so many spelling errors and bad grammar, that I wanted to tell them to send their reporters back to school.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
01 February, 03:45
if you are awake this late, help me out
i posted this... scavino posted video on twitter 1:00 am
51 sec long. post 51 says Time is now! is it happening??

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
01 February, 03:47
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
and todays national freedom
day..and my bday!

FullThrottlePATRIOT ✝️ ❣ WWG1WGA @FullThrottlePATRIOT
01 February, 03:50
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
👍👍Saw It Too!

Marty Ma13 @MartyMa13
01 February, 02:55
nothing about that on the Communist News Network website..