Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 March, 08:39
I am crushed. The hospital MURDERED my friend😪 she survived her heart surgery, got rona, they shoved a vent down her throat so violently that they ripped her esophagus. WHEN WILL THIS EVIL FOKKING END😪😪😪😪 I am sick in my heart today with her passing. She called me because she knew they were trying to kill her. She counted on me to not let rhem😪😪 They wouldn't let me see her. I failed her and they MURDERED HER. God make this evil stop😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
09 March, 10:55
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
my heart aches for you. i have the same basic story and it hurts so much.
i know i risk sounding callous but im being 1000% honest...im also FIGHTING. FUCKING. MAD. im NOT an aggressive or angry, person and i hate conflict at this level BUT oddly i think that, right now anyway, those of us who saw it coming; who *called* the medical murders of our friends and family b/c we knew, step by step, how it plays out once someone is admitted to hospital right now & THEN. IT. HAPPENED.
i know this sounds less than comforting BUT PLEASE CONSIDER that this situation REQUIRES US TO GET FIGHTING FUCKING MAD and make sure they are all HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I am fighting fooking mad. She didn't deserve what they did to her. She never hurt anyone.
07:51 AM - Mar 10, 2022
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
10 March, 01:49
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
use that anger.