Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 March, 03:10
I love that they think they will get away with all this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
09 March, 02:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I put these together, I found the meme on Gab and paired it with this: "12.5.21 – American Frontline Doctors"

“Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS): ‘We should anticipate seeing this immune erosion more widely’”

‘If immune erosion occurs after two doses and just a few months, how can we exclude the possibility that effects of an untested “booster” will not erode more rapidly and to a greater extent?”

https://www.educationviews...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
09 March, 05:39
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
I heard that people had to sign something before getting jabbed. Are they still able to take part in a class action lawsuit?

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
I pray they are, it's going to be a big shock. People just keep getting fooled.
02:18 AM - Mar 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by AndrewZebrunIII in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Andrew Zebrun III, click on at the bottom under it