JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I’m not gonna lie Truth seeker. It’s been ruff out here and it’s going to get ruFFer. I always manage to look in on The Maestro though. This tweet appears fairly inconseQuential at first glance but is it?
We are on the one yard line- 236
Innerdasting
Prepare for the storm- 236
You don’t say.
Wait for it...
John F. Kennedy Jr. is alive- 236
Good night Truth seeker. 😘
#KennedyVision
11:29 PM - Mar 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
10 March, 01:40
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
12:13 Q post #34
My fellow Americans

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 01:25
Nana is ready as I will ever be.
Praying that your now is full of peace and joy too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
10 March, 01:26
Simple: 65

236: The God Code

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
10 March, 12:47
The fellowship of anons have kept me strong, and the time approaches when we will need that strength to lift up the people who will experience a violent awakening. It will be terrifying for them I'm sure.

WWG1WGA
With God's love

Michelangelo QAmafia Syracuse @Rhyle_RT_Trapstar
10 March, 12:03
12:13 the year of The Jesuit Order when the plot to take the Crown away from England & Ireland began- initiated in 1253