Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Looks like Potus is on a military zoom conference.
02:13 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
01 February, 11:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
But anytime I see my President working - it's a good thing. In it to win it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
01 February, 10:46
My guess it's other side of that conference table pictured on lower left, reverse view of pitcher in lower center of table. Glare appears to be from a gawdy lamp to right of President, perhaps a major award from Italy - (FRA-GI-LE). 🇮🇹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tee Law @Tee
01 February, 10:02
Im wondering whos in the bottom right hand corner...

Prayer Warrior @Lov25laugh
01 February, 09:57
the picture might be old....but there is comms being sent here...GhostEzra always has many layers of meaning behind his posts.🙏🙏👊👊 Trusting the Plan.

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Ragia HRH @HRH
01 February, 09:13
Is Taiwan, Russia and Infia on the line, as well?

Future Writer @FutureWriter
01 February, 08:59
wish thus were true but this meeting appears to be old. The video was featured in Daily Mail I believe.

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
01 February, 06:09
I think this photo is from 2017 Thanksgiving.

Yeti Man @YetiMan600
01 February, 05:48
I noticed that too.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
01 February, 03:54
Did Zoom and Tik Tok get cleaned up enough to use now? Thought they were still comp'd

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 04:25
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Zoom like. Metaphor. I'm sure he's not using zoom now.

Tabatha Sue @TabathaSue
01 February, 02:43
That image of the military branches is from a zoom call he did months ago

AussieAnon 369 @AussieAnon
01 February, 02:31
can someone confirm date marker of photo. im sure i have seen this previously. Side note: Fuck I miss POTUS. So weird. hurry up and come back. I still trust th plan.

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
01 February, 02:29
Combatant Commands? upper right looks like U. S. Navy coveralls - deployed CVBG? lower left looks like the NMCC or a MacDill Conference room: Joint Chiefs? Don't know, just describing what one can see...

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
01 February, 02:27
Heavenly Father God
Bless our President of The United States of America...
..'that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life...'

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
01 February, 02:25
🤭Gee, that's an interesting thing for a civilian to be doing... very interesting!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 February, 02:24
That is one strange monitor..... :)

Spitfire Gal @SpitfireQ
01 February, 02:22
Happy Freedom Day!!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
01 February, 02:17
zoom..😃😃😃

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
01 February, 02:15
God Bless

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
01 February, 02:14
2/1/21 Should be exciting, yes? EBS a poss?🤞

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
01 February, 02:52
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
I'm always hoping & praying! 🙏🏻💚🙏🏻