Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 March, 11:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
FIRST STAY CLOSE TO GOD AND HIS WORD DAILY PRAY AND THEN GET INVOLVED IN YOUR COMMUNITIES THEN...... THE LIST IN THAT ORDER WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
10 March, 06:40
Yes to all of the above - and pray without ceasing. Invite the Holy Spirit to be with you throughout your day. Seeking God's presence in your life opens up the portals of Heaven to you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
10 March, 05:08
I’ve checked all of these boxes, except my kids are grown. Youngest child was homeschooled. I feel this post is right on the mark.

Iam -JD @IamJD
09 March, 10:59
Absolutely Kim! 👍

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
09 March, 10:53
✔️
✔️
✔️