John F Kennedy JR Lives . ❤️ 11:11
God Bless You John, you R my Hero!!!
#wwg1wga #JFKJRLIVES #MAGA #GodWins
02:11 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
19 February, 01:23
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Smart man, and yes he got taken out with he rest of us. Thats my follow SS❤️💯💯💯💯👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
19 February, 01:45
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
19 February, 01:20
I just went to John_F_Kennnedy on Twitter & the account has been suspended.

19 February, 01:24
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
Yes he was suspened with all of us. Millions of us! Trump was also deleted. There are very few Patriots left on Twitter.

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
02 February, 05:18
Sounds like John could be in the next room.

19 February, 01:26
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

FCS_ 3E2 @FCS_3E2_0neg
19 February, 04:16
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
I think, paying attention to the grammar President Trump is talking in, is far more important than the actual words. A selected choice of grammar and words, like in all of his announcements. I like the little rush/euphoria he got as soon as he could talk about the "secret bubblegum chamber door" and the picture :D

RQL ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @RAnon29_Q_L
02 February, 05:16
And So Is Diana..👀 You have more than you know

Zena Jin @zenalove
02 February, 04:12
In response RQL ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Where can I find it? telegram ?

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
02 February, 05:00
I agree!!! 🙌🙌🙌 ❤️❤️❤️

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
02 February, 12:47
I followed Sydney Powell before Twitter cancelled her and her account was @SidneyPowell1 . The account you posted is missing the 1. I do believe JFK Jr is alive, but that was not "The" Sydney Powell's Twitter acct.

19 February, 01:10
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Yes that was her offical account. Santa Surfing did a clip about it in her video about it.

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
01 February, 11:33
it was just suspended

Dario Lacic @CroPat
01 February, 03:33
This account has 3ns in KennNedy? Not suggesting anything, just noticing.

01 February, 11:02
In response Dario Lacic to his Publication
Yes it does! And Sidney Powell would never follow a fake account . 🇺🇸🦅

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
01 February, 11:10
In response Dario Lacic to his Publication
yeah kelliannhubnews decoded that a few years back. it's very cool.

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
01 February, 03:19

Back to the Future @Backontrack
01 February, 02:54
slaves no more.
nice snippet of Jnr talking about chess

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 02:20
Casey he's 10000% alive. Sidney following that account isn't what proves it though. He was at Maralago yesterday.

Mar Fields @bullbearfields
02 February, 11:01
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Yes, agree to you

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
02 February, 11:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Amen /The kid by the side of the road🇺🇸❤️😉

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
01 February, 02:18
I thought his account is currently suspended. ☹️

01 February, 02:20
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
It is. They took them all. I am sharing an old tweet from my old Twitter account that is suspended

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
01 February, 02:14
Warms my heart!
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

01 February, 02:16
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Mine too so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️