Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Trump will get more done for America from the winter white house Maralago in the next 30 days than most presidents do all year. He's working hard for you right now, believe that.
02:04 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 February, 12:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Thanks for all you do & absolutely love our POTUS (45) soon to be 19th of the Republic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
01 February, 09:39
you too E? Thanks BTW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
01 February, 12:08
I can FEEL it!!! 🤩🤠🥳

Dee Dee Schutz @deedeepatriotusa
01 February, 10:19
SUN MON TUES WED SNOW HOPE THEY ARE ARRESTING THESE EVIL PEOPLE IN NORTHEAST PA

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
01 February, 10:16
I believe that also, LOVE him and his family.

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
01 February, 09:55
Thanks POTUS - We love you in 🇨🇦

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
01 February, 09:19
Truth! 🇺🇸 President Trump is unrestricted now; he works tirelessly putting America first; and his base is only getting stronger. #MAGA

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
01 February, 08:42
I wonder if the plan was in play when he bought the Winter White House in 1985?...I researched on this and it is just so cool 😎

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
01 February, 08:34
🙏thanks for strength and courage🐸

BIG DINK @BBDink
01 February, 08:28
But can he do more good than Joe can do bad is the Q

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
01 February, 07:38
I believe it ! Trump has always been a straight shooter and he has kept his promises with his supporters. I got his back !

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
01 February, 07:21
❤️❤️❤️

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
01 February, 03:27
😘😍🙏We do believe and we love him. We pray for him.

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
01 February, 03:02
No doubt he's working hard.
We are all Trump right now.
All hands on deck.

Raise Above The Noise @denvrplyr
01 February, 03:01
I really hope so. He does too much for us. We don't even deserve what he gives us. Thank you Donald J Trump. We love ya.

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
01 February, 02:54
Thanks. Standing down, Standing by!

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
01 February, 02:51
God Bless President Donald Trump 🙏

Warren Ostarly @Redhawk
01 February, 02:50
We know that he is, and has since he was elected! Best President ever. I hope he knows how much we appericate him and his family. Like Ruch said in his year end sign off, there is no other way to say it but to say Thank You Mr. President DJT and Family. WWG1WGA

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 February, 02:39
And much better weather there now! :)

Berry Good @Berries4all
01 February, 02:36
So are you, @ghostezra . You are currently doing more than anyone to keep my hope alive and my spirits up. Thank you.

I missed you after you got booted from Twitter, and before I found you here!

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
01 February, 02:26
god bless our potus..cant sleep
either..long hard 4years waiting
on these moments

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
01 February, 02:10
soon like in burma

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
01 February, 02:07
i Do Believe!!

01 February, 02:07
um guys
11.3 11.4

01 February, 02:54
In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication
both flags!

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
01 February, 09:44
In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication
yes this has been floating around for a good bit. Interesting....its gotta lead somewhere.