Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 March, 09:13
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
What state and city was this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
10 March, 08:26
This happened over a year ago, never heard any follow up about it and can't find much searching, wonder what the outcome was 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
10 March, 09:28
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
This story interested me, so i followed it thru media platforms.

https://www.google.com/amp...

They vilified him on all local news stations & newspapers & social platforms & his life threatened & he sadly resigned. He was shining light on sexual prostitution & sick mental sex illness & he was attacked terribly! They made him out to be a crazy man as per usual dark cult playbook.

I am hoping this situation makes a GRAND COMEBACK, however how do you fix something that's already fixed?
You can put his name from article above in search engines to learn more. He was on target with fish shanties, they do it in all the area metroparks bathrooms too...so much sickness hidden. The problem is when you have elected officials in on it, $ 👈🏻

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
10 March, 08:22