Truth Seeker @JacksRule
08 March, 09:21
Copied..

🚨Has everyone wrapped their heads around the depth of evil and corruption that will be revealed in the following industries/sectors;

➡️ Govt on federal, state, and local levels (Governors, Sec of State, State Legislatures, mayors, clerks, etc.....)

➡️ Medical (including doctors, administrators, insurance, vendors, etc.)

➡️ Big Pharma (deep as ocean)

➡️ Abortion and sub-industries (sickos)

➡️ Law Enforcement (Police, judges, “lawyers”)

➡️ Social “media” (Big Tech)

➡️ Mainstream media (“news” outlets, newspapers, etc.)

➡️ Food (yes, food; research)

➡️ TV; Hollywood, etc. (sold out)

➡️ Shipping (think)

➡️ Banking (lending, credit, etc.)

➡️ Power - (oil, nat gas, electric)

➡️ Street drugs (including OTC; ex: fentanyl; we see you Pfizer)

➡️ Human trafficking (sickos)

➡️ Church / “religion” (hey there “Pope”)

➡️ “Charities” (Red Cross, etc.)

➡️ Schools (teachers, admin, boards, vendors) Yes, vendors; textbooks, etc.

➡️ Organz

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorthGirl
Fraud, Public Corruption, Collusion, and Treason at every level of Government, within Agencies, in the Corporate sector and beyond, has permeated the fabric of society and blacked-out our Constitution.

The question I have is this:
For those of us uncovering crimes of Public Corruption, Financial Fraud, and Election Fraud:
Who do we turn to for help, after reporting criminal activity to the respective Agencies of Jurisdiction via Whistleblower reports and by contacting LEO’s - only to have them do nothing?

The infiltration is so massive that instead, Whistleblowers are retaliated against, unlawfully prosecuted, and become DS targets.
45 said “Never give up”.
This is what keeps me going.
But I could use sage advice about how to navigate the landmines.

Any advice is sincerely appreciated.🙏🏻
11:37 AM - Mar 09, 2022
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TrueNorthGirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from True North, click on at the bottom under it