Truth Seeker @JacksRule
Copied..

🚨Has everyone wrapped their heads around the depth of evil and corruption that will be revealed in the following industries/sectors;

➡️ Govt on federal, state, and local levels (Governors, Sec of State, State Legislatures, mayors, clerks, etc.....)

➡️ Medical (including doctors, administrators, insurance, vendors, etc.)

➡️ Big Pharma (deep as ocean)

➡️ Abortion and sub-industries (sickos)

➡️ Law Enforcement (Police, judges, “lawyers”)

➡️ Social “media” (Big Tech)

➡️ Mainstream media (“news” outlets, newspapers, etc.)

➡️ Food (yes, food; research)

➡️ TV; Hollywood, etc. (sold out)

➡️ Shipping (think)

➡️ Banking (lending, credit, etc.)

➡️ Power - (oil, nat gas, electric)

➡️ Street drugs (including OTC; ex: fentanyl; we see you Pfizer)

➡️ Human trafficking (sickos)

➡️ Church / “religion” (hey there “Pope”)

➡️ “Charities” (Red Cross, etc.)

➡️ Schools (teachers, admin, boards, vendors) Yes, vendors; textbooks, etc.

➡️ Organz
09:21 PM - Mar 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 March, 03:16
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
I'm still trying to figure out what percentage of our population knowingly were part of the evil agenda to deceive and harm us. Dare I guess upwards of 33%? I pray that is too high.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trisha Burnett @Trishburn
10 March, 10:17
Just wanted to add that the original post came from The Real Kim Shady channel, giving credit where credit is due.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
10 March, 09:11
Honestly dont know if i could ever read every single document and absorb all the info. therefore i can only say its deep so deep its sickening. full understanding means full disclosure which apparently we will never have.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
09 March, 11:37
Fraud, Public Corruption, Collusion, and Treason at every level of Government, within Agencies, in the Corporate sector and beyond, has permeated the fabric of society and blacked-out our Constitution.

The question I have is this:
For those of us uncovering crimes of Public Corruption, Financial Fraud, and Election Fraud:
Who do we turn to for help, after reporting criminal activity to the respective Agencies of Jurisdiction via Whistleblower reports and by contacting LEO’s - only to have them do nothing?

The infiltration is so massive that instead, Whistleblowers are retaliated against, unlawfully prosecuted, and become DS targets.
45 said “Never give up”.
This is what keeps me going.
But I could use sage advice about how to navigate the landmines.

Any advice is sincerely appreciated.🙏🏻

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
09 March, 07:49
and still they sleep after we tell them the truth. 🙄

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
09 March, 12:43

Soulo Flier @SouloFlier
09 March, 12:22
Adding to your list: the Health and fitness industry (vitamins, protein drinks, "energy boosters", etc.) Pretty much ALL OTC products from cleaning supplies to make up to hair dyes to lotions,... aborted fetal tissue/cells are in everything you eat, almost. If one of the "ingredients" is NATURAL FLAVORS....don't buy/eat it! ABSOLUTE INSANITY as Satan has fully come out of hiding!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
09 March, 12:02
I know we know more than most and have had years to process, as best as one can process this evil. Have you wrapped your head around what the sleeping will do when their alarm bell goes off?!

Jack Riley @JackRiley71
08 March, 11:42
You left out the USD or should I say, the Federal Reserve Note
Hell, every central bank issued unbacked fiat currency for that matter.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
08 March, 11:06
I hope they dismantle and hold accountable child thieving Dept of Child Services and case workers and all the evil childrens courts Judges and lawyers. They steal children all day long. They must be destroyed. reduced to ashes . For All the evil theyve done to so many families.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 March, 10:58
men cannot intercede on God’s behalf- I never understood the belief in that. but I also grew up Baptist I heard my preacher seemingly say I should be like him.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
08 March, 09:34
Evil is at the molecular level.