Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 March, 12:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'd say its on the level of Nuremberg criminality.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 March, 08:41
Hey Kim, thought you might like to watch a good documentary on the assassination of JFK on Amazon Prime if you get it. It's called "Frame 313" with 5 theories of who & why he was killed (if it was him). It's an older documentary but really good. Was it the CIA, the Mob who was tied to the CIA or Russia?
Did you you know that the KGB actually did their own investigation of the killing & put out their own report before the Warren report? I didn't know that. A lot of good info in this piece with LOTS of connections, to me it sounds like the CIA in the end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 March, 09:20
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
That's awesome! Thanks for the recommendation. will check it out!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 March, 08:37
Here's the article

https://www.theblaze.com/n...

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
08 March, 08:30
Ethics went out the window generations ago

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
08 March, 08:20
with the INTENT to do harm to another human being...and the punishment is.....wykyk