Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins ๐Ÿš›๐Ÿš›๐Ÿš›

Julians Rum
If theyโ€™re scared of Russians gaining control of these facilities it can only mean:

1. The facilities contain deadly pathogens
2. The facilities contain deadly pathogens they can no longer weaponize
3. The Russians can prove these facilities were being used by the US to weaponize deadly pathogens
06:39 PM - Mar 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
08 March, 07:19
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Just when I think I am strong enough to handle the truth without more tears - I am not - I know I have to be strong for our Children & GrandChildren. God have mercy on our Souls for having a blind eye to the Evil in this World. I Pray we can make it. Amen Lord my Father in Heaven.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
08 March, 07:28
In response connie wright to her Publication
yes, Thereโ€™s an army of us that feel the same way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 March, 07:17
I hope PUTIN does gain control of every damn one of them. Here's what needs to happen. Take Obama, Bye-Dan, Pelosi, Schumer, Lindsey Graham, Rubio, Feinstein, MadMax, Fauci, every member of the CDC, the WHO, every member of congress and senate that KNEW about this, round em all up, put them off planet, and expose them to each and every disease they had planned for us and the world. No sense in any of this.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
08 March, 07:04
Choose
DOOR A.....FOOKED
DOOR B.....FOOKED
DOOR C.....FOOKED

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
08 March, 06:56
I can only imagine what they are finding beneath Chernobyl

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 March, 07:06
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
I was just thinking the same Fooking thing. Boom !!!!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 March, 07:13
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Russian Army said they found gutted and chained children. Many alive. They didn't say how many. 40 deeps staters were shot on sight.