Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
08 March, 06:39
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins πŸš›πŸš›πŸš›

Julians Rum
If they’re scared of Russians gaining control of these facilities it can only mean:

1. The facilities contain deadly pathogens
2. The facilities contain deadly pathogens they can no longer weaponize
3. The Russians can prove these facilities were being used by the US to weaponize deadly pathogens

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
08 March, 06:56
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I can only imagine what they are finding beneath Chernobyl

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
Russian Army said they found gutted and chained children. Many alive. They didn't say how many. 40 deeps staters were shot on sight.
07:13 PM - Mar 08, 2022
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
08 March, 08:24
In response Made In America to her Publication
although I believe it

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
08 March, 08:24
In response Made In America to her Publication
Whoa. I really don't want visuals but would love to have some tangible proof of these things soon.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 March, 09:11
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Yeah, me too. You can hear anything (as we know). I've seen no proof, although I just imagine it's coming soon.