CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 March, 01:40
WOKENESS IS DESTROYING FAMILIES AND YOUNG PEOPLE DO NOT REALIZE THEY ARE BRAINWASHED INTO ACTING LIKE LITTLE WOKE ROBOTS, EXPECTING EVERYONE ELSE TO PAY FOR THEIIR MISTAKES. WE ARE TIRED OF IT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN LEAVE FLORIDA BECAUSE WE ARE NOT STADING QUIET4 ABOUT WOKE BULLSHIT ANY MORE. IF YOU GO WOKE, YOU GO TO SHIT!!

IT IS MARXISM AND COMMUNISM AND IT NEEDS TO STOP!! GO MOVE TO CALIFORNIA OR WASHINGTON IF YOU WANT WOKE!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
08 March, 01:48
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Here I thought the value of school was in learning how to understand language, science, math, etc. Things that allow you to do things of value in the world, and in so doing, to earn a living. Silly me.

Apparently it's all about identifying ways you can claim victimhood, decide who to blame, and gather ideas of what to demand people hand you just because you say so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 March, 02:38
In response Other Half to her Publication
and where I live, in my town in central Florida, they are pushing for restitution, so that they can make people who never had slaves pay for people that have never been a slave

I am so sick of marxism

JMC OuterLimits @OuterLimits816_JM
08 March, 04:52
Attempts at restitution will bring out the little know facts about "slaves" in USA. Written by two Black PHD professors re life sentences to be carried out:
*Russia sent their worst criminals to Syberia. *Europe to Australia. *Africa to.........

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 March, 05:06
In response JMC OuterLimits to his Publication
I have to listen to it every day because my woke black rep pushes for it all day every day. I am just so sick of it.

08 March, 05:07
wait till he finds out the truth....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
🙏👊😕 some day, sooner than later, I hope
05:11 PM - Mar 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
08 March, 06:03

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 March, 06:17
send them all to the moon, or mars