The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 March, 04:11
Oh My..! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’₯
Any Anons in UK confirm this???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
suZy Connolly @suZq14
07 March, 05:19
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Not true

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 March, 05:25
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
Are you in UK? Do you have sauce that it's NOT true?? Please share.. TY

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 March, 05:46
Look what I found.. Official
https://twitter.com/Natura...

suZy Connolly @suZq14
sorry but thats fake, never once has putin been on the bbc saying that.
05:00 AM - Mar 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by suZq14 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 March, 07:04
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
It doesn't say HE was ON the BBC, it said the BBC happened to catch him saying it at meeting and speech..
and just so you know it's not the first or second time I have heard he said it in the last 3 years...Especially when he gave our REAL Pres that Soccer ball...
Just sayin.. You are free to believe or not. I'm just a total Optimist to a fault, so I'm gonna keep the great vibes going with this one until proven NOT true in all the times I've read he has said or referred to it..
Love & LightπŸ’—πŸ’« I'm keeping the faith..😊

suZy Connolly @suZq14
08 March, 07:16
sorry didnt mean he was on the bbc, meant nothing of the kind was said by BBC, i can assure you, not saying theres no plans for wealth to be distributed, just saying it wasnt said/quoted by BBC or any other UK media outlet. Theres nothing to worry about anyway, Good and God have already won, and we get to watch how it was done. love and prayers πŸ™