The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Oh My..! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’₯
Any Anons in UK confirm this???
04:11 PM - Mar 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
07 March, 06:46
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
If someone is claiming the BBC said this, then where's the clip? Or, did the person that wrote this hear this from someone else that said BBC said it - so much misinformation out there, and anything coming from MSM - the opposite of what they say is truth.

It sure looks like Putin is moving towards a gold backed currency and kicking out world bankers from Russia but that's what they had to do to stay afloat.

We are on the brinks of catastrophic events and people are concerned about nesara/gesara - that's potential bonus material after we get our freedoms back and the DS is cleaned out.

Until I see actual proof about anything these days, I believe nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 March, 06:56
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Im with you girl.. i know the feeling. buuuut look at my replies here and the twatter link.. we shoukd know more soon. we know its coming we just dont know when! keep the faith. i want to get my Humanitarian Project going sooooo bad!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 March, 05:46

suZy Connolly @suZq14
07 March, 05:19
Not true

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 March, 05:25
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
Are you in UK? Do you have sauce that it's NOT true?? Please share.. TY

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
07 March, 04:23

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 March, 04:30
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Wooohooo!!! TY PhilπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™

Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 March, 04:20
Show me the monnnnneeyyyy!!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 March, 04:31
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
YESSSSS πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚