April Evans @Stardust_1776
07 March, 12:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
I want to know what the redacted section says... 😏
10:33 PM - Mar 07, 2022
In response April Evans to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MainlyAmy in this post can reply
LoveConquers All @All777Love
07 March, 11:56
In response Mainly_ Amy to her Publication
“Asdoeye”, my friend, “As do I”. Smh🤦🏽‍♀️
I’ve been warning my immediate family members about all of this, atleast since 2014, probably much longer, I’m sure. I was shocked that my baby sister just told me that she allowed my 3 young nephews to be vaccinated! I was completely without words... I asked her days later, “ So sis, did you get vaccinated as well?” she said, “No, because of my “MS”, I didn’t think it would be safe, I don’t know how my body would react to the vaccine... She was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis about 4 yrs ago, and she has always said that she didn’t want to be a guinea pig for the doctors to recommend different treatments, but I told her that allowing the kids to be vaccinated was doing just that! I’m so disappointed.😢
I pray that they will all be ok, and survive this whole ordeal.🙏🏽✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
08 March, 08:20
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
Same concerns for a couple of family members, but not children, thank God...Praying theyll have no ill effects, now or later.... and yours, as well...Tough stuff... 😔

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
08 March, 08:30
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
Our youngest daughter is expecting her first child & her OB was really pushing her hard-adamant she gets the shot... She's seeing multiple high risk docs for a genetic clotting disorder, now, so regular OB is out...(she won't go back there) I'd been with that doc for 25 years. She was the best, until this... And NOW we're getting the truth in black and white! We were all right, and they were lying.