Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 March, 02:52
In response April Evans to her Publication
YOU WANT TO WAKE SOME PEOPLE UP?
I CHALLENGE EVERYBODY TO PLASTER THIS ALL OVER FACEBOOK 🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
08 March, 04:52
💙17
123 vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 March, 01:18
Ive said it once and ill say it again when they (the jabed) figure it out !
they r gonna go fill bat shit crazy! on the ones who pushed, talked, coerced, etc on these people!
I mean holly balls, if i fugured i just gave my family death shots noing my time as in 3/3 yrs to live.
I would go postal!

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
08 March, 02:00
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
You know what's bizarre? is many are not freaking out and many believe they are perfectly healthy and this is all okay and they qould be lining up to take another shot if they could.

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
07 March, 10:33
I want to know what the redacted section says... 😏

LoveConquers All @All777Love
07 March, 11:56
In response Mainly_ Amy to her Publication
“Asdoeye”, my friend, “As do I”. Smh🤦🏽‍♀️
I’ve been warning my immediate family members about all of this, atleast since 2014, probably much longer, I’m sure. I was shocked that my baby sister just told me that she allowed my 3 young nephews to be vaccinated! I was completely without words... I asked her days later, “ So sis, did you get vaccinated as well?” she said, “No, because of my “MS”, I didn’t think it would be safe, I don’t know how my body would react to the vaccine... She was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis about 4 yrs ago, and she has always said that she didn’t want to be a guinea pig for the doctors to recommend different treatments, but I told her that allowing the kids to be vaccinated was doing just that! I’m so disappointed.😢
I pray that they will all be ok, and survive this whole ordeal.🙏🏽✨

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 March, 10:12
i was angrier than her watching everyone pretend there was nothing wrong with this drug. pretending the things we were seeing were not related. i am concerned that this report is somehow a shock to her.

Fabian Gonzalez @Patriot_Loso17
07 March, 08:03
I printed out the docs via pdf. Yes, nine pages long of side effects. Looks like an essay was written. I’ve only skimmed through it as I’m getting ready for bed, I’ll read more of it tomorrow. I’ts a lot to take in.

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
08 March, 03:05
In response Fabian Gonzalez to his Publication
can i get link to docs please

Redpill angel1776 @redpillangel1776
07 March, 07:36
Anyone know this girls tiktok name? I want to see if I can grab the hi-res version of this video of the RN Nurse

David Spiegel @dspiegel
07 March, 04:51
We Are The News, [3/7/2022 2:49 PM]
[ Photo ]
DAN COMMS: Podesta's & Huma's [Public] Indictments Are Coming

Dan's video of the ocean from Mar-A-Lago was about the remaining WATCH set. Dan posted at 8:30am (wind the clock to find potential Q drop connections 8:30, 20:30, 32:30 => Q3230 Shall we play another 'Q Proof' game? The connection to the WATCH game is confirmed via WATCH the water.

Q3230 is inviting us to play the 'date game'. It shows how Q uses 'watches' to foretell future events. Q then posted 3231 & 3232, a watch set with 4:49 on the 19th, and 3:05 on the 27th.

Dan's video of the water is 15 secs, connecting to Q15 11.3 Podesta indicted [marker 1] 11.6 Huma indicted [marker 2], confirming the connection to the watch set.

Additionally, MARKER [1] SET Q + MARKER [2] SET Q = 257 = JOHN PODESTA'S INDICTMENT = John Podesta Indicted March 19 = PODESTA INDICTED AND THEN HUMA.

Q posted these watches on March 27, 2019. The second watch date is the 27th, and it is im

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
07 March, 04:21
pay attention to the colleges and universities that required it…inherent sample population. wont be able to dwny it.

07 March, 03:54
🤮fookin sickening, sadly people need to know....

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 March, 02:15
yes i should print off handouts like they did in school and start scheduling my vax shot everywhere. this could be some fun

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Griffin Maple @Gramps_patriota
07 March, 01:11
Is she mad because she got duped into taking it? Because we warned them! There was red flags everywhere!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
07 March, 01:40
In response Griffin Maple to his Publication
Just think once the sheep learn the truth and actually believe the truth. This will be NOTHING.