Charissma _15 @Riley
07 March, 12:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Griffin Maple @Gramps_patriota
07 March, 01:20
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Amen! I told my husband that whatever generational curse my family has endured (passed down from my grandmother) ends with me. My family and I have faith in Jesus Christ and will continue to live Godly lives no matter what comes our way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
Amen! Hallelujah God is good🙌
I can look back and count 3 generations within my own family of the same generational curses passed on like a baton in a relay race. Forgiveness was the key. I had to forgive and once I gave it all to God I had true peace, true healing and my children who are now young adults walk in a completely different path. The hand of God is on them, I see it, I'm a witness to His unfailing love. True freedom is found in our Lord. I will praise Him all the days of my life.❤️ God bless you always✝️🙏🕊️❤️
01:42 PM - Mar 07, 2022
In response Griffin Maple to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Riley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charissma _15, click on at the bottom under it