Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
02 February, 04:49
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA @WeRTheNews
02 February, 03:31
Was the White House up for sale? I saw that somewhere and didn't have a chance to verify.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
01 February, 03:44
i love these last 4years none of
us patriots can sleep..makes me
feel better when we,are sharing
in wee hours.

Xaudius Pandora @Xaudius
01 February, 01:31
im stiil waiting i know those lights will come on and stay on 🧐😏

True North @TrueNorth
01 February, 12:45
Sorry, just realized your image is from last night and not tonight. What a difference though. Wow...

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
01 February, 03:18
In response True North to her Publication
This is from Sunday night... 10 days of darkness.
Monday is National Freedom Day.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
01 February, 12:44
joe is a VERY BAD MAN ...

making our light house DARK 😡

True North @TrueNorth
01 February, 12:44
Not sure why your image looks so dark. I've looked a few times tonight and it's not that dark on the live cam. I'm seeing this...

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
01 February, 12:38
Joe is Miserly with our Crown Jewel *The White House* ... saving power my ass, he's made it ... !!! THE DARK HOUSE !!!

IT'S PURE NASTY MEAN OLD MAN SHIT!

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
01 February, 12:33

Q The Lions @qthelions
01 February, 12:40
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
Did you notice the person going back and forth in front of the door? Is that normal military protocol? I have not noticed that before tonight. They could have been there but it was darker. The snow is lightening everything up.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 February, 12:24
tk u 4 that up date patriot godspeed

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Poised Savage @PoisedSavage
01 February, 12:21
how many nights has it been now? I lost track!

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
01 February, 12:31
In response Poised Savage to his Publication
at least 22 days

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
01 February, 12:20
Nobodys living there