Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 March, 03:45
BREAKING: Russia publishes documents which show Ukraine was working on biological weapons near russian borders — such as Anthrax and Plague & that the pentagon has instructed to destroy them — violating article 1 UN prohibition of biological weapons. — These are US funded labs

https://twitter.com/ASBMil...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Corinne Pleiadian @WeAreFree
06 March, 04:39
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 March, 05:41
In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication
Did you reply about 20 times to get my attention or what that a glich? I just now checked my notifications and I re-posted it.

must be a glitch😵‍💫 it happened before too when i posted something.
06:11 PM - Mar 06, 2022
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WeAreFree in this post can reply
06 March, 06:12
I'd be happy to delete the 19 times but idk where they are lol

06 March, 06:14
oh wait found them🙄